Waites Earl Williams, Jr., is an minister, doctor of chiropractic and wholistic
counselor. Rev. Williams received his license’s to preach in 1977 and in 1984 was ordained as an Elder in the Church
Of God In Christ.
Doctor Williams received his doctor of chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Los Angeles,
California in 1983. He received his certificate in Industrial Disability Evaluation for the State of California
in 2001. Also in 2001, Doctor Williams received his state license as a Qualified Medical Evaluator for the State of California’s
Department of Industrial Relations Industrial Medical Council. In June of 2002,
Dr. Williams received his professorship from
the University of Natural Medicine located in San Dimas, California.
Rev. Dr. Williams received his wholistic guidance
and training from his great grandparents Rev. & Mrs. Earl & Anna Nelson. His great grandparents taught
1) Develop & Maintain A Personal Relationship With God!
2) Decide Exactly What He Wanted To Be, To Do, & To Have!
3) Mentally See Himself Being, Doing & Having!
Acquire The Necessary Knowledge, Wisdom & Understanding To Be, To Do & To
5) Associate With People, Places & Things That Will Aid & Help Him To Be, To
Do & To
6) Perform The Work He Loved & Love The Work He Performs!
7) Learn & Apply Financial Laws & Principles!